jeudi 26 juillet 2007

back into the "process"








You have no idea how dusty was the mic stand !
I have stocked the thing during so many months , not to mention it took me a while before to find the right audio cable in order to plug the Audio Technica At-4050 microphone.

Just did a few tests last evening in order to make the sound on the Avalon 737 for different audio takes.

I think it's gonna be the starting point of the "process", i'm gonna record different stuff, vocals noises,objects being hit by other objects & so forth.
The idea is to create different textures & natural rythms that will be processed then after into a secret weapon.....

"oh great ??! then you will add a kick don't u ? "

I truly don"t know , is that necessary ???, to always normalize something to an existing genre.......



I plan to use a guitar as well... what for ?

Certainly not for playing guitar, you can trust me.........

Time to shut down the Internet's computer........

Aucun commentaire: